Are you sick of buying the same, dull blade for your daily use? Thus, We have come up with the list of the best razors for women!
Nowadays, it is not only men that are getting interested in the use of blades, especially the best razor for legs. Women are now getting very particular with the blade they use to have a clear and silky smooth skin on the legs, armpits, and even in the bikini area. Females are beginning to move across, especially those women who are having trouble with body hair all over their body.can you care about the epilator. Please click here for instructions to buying the best epilator
So, can women safely use razors? Well, absolutely! They can! Do we recommend using it? If you are comfortable with using it, why not, right? Aside from saving some cash and reducing skin irritation, you will also find out that shaving with a razor will give you a better result.
Is a Razor Safe and Effective to Use for Shaving?
Shaving with the use of razor has been proven to lessen gradually the amount of irritation you get when you are shaving your body hair. When you use the best women’s razor, it means that only a part of the edge of the blade will come in contact with your skin when you use it. Some razor claims of reduced irritation. However, their blades will most likely run across your skin, making it more irritated.
Another perk of using the best women’s razor is that the tip of the blade is more protruding than other razors. It means that you will get a better shaving effect, especially on the hair close to the surface of your skin. On the other hand, some razors will make your skin irritated by directly pulling some of the hair apart. A lot of women with sensitive skin can also find that by just using the best razor, their skin irritation will become less.
Are Electric Razors Applicable for Sensitive Skin?
A lot of women are now switching to electric razors because they reduce the risk of getting cuts, burns, and nicks. Females with bleeding tendencies may use an electric razor for safety and security. They help in removing your surface body hair. Additionally, you do not firmly expose the blades to your skin with the use of electric razors. What’s even better is that you can still use them when you have your shower.
Best best razors for women 2017 – Top 3 reviews
Here are some of the best women’s razors that promote safe and efficient shaving:
1. Swirl Women’s Razor Handle
Unique Features of the Product:
- Comes with Flexi-ball technology
- Ideal for contouring hard-to-reach body areas, including the ankles and the knees
- Also, it comes with five razor blades
- With adjustable razor blades
- Premium blades are six times more flexible
- Has a water-activated moisture glide serum
- Moreover, it comes with Microfine comb to capture each body hair
- It looks stylish
- It has a silver ball to increase the razor’s flexibility
- It comes with a serum that will enable you to shave the area smoothly
- It can quickly capture each body hair in the area you are cutting
- The shave strips may quickly melt in water. Thus, it’s hard to use the razor when you shower
- The blade may still need a cream or soap to get closer to the skin
2. Panasonic ES2007P Ladies Electric Shaver
Unique Features of the Product:
- Utilizes three floating heads to glide smoothly onto the skin
- Contours the skin comfortably to shave the underarms, legs, etc
- Also, this razor is applicable in dry and wet conditions
- Can be used anywhere in your body
- Comes with very sharp blades
- With hypo-allergenic shaver blades to lessen skin irritation
- Can safely and firmly cut bikini area hair
- Has a water-resistant design
- You will have a closer contact with the skin
- You can shave anytime and anywhere
- You can have multiple uses with this product
- The electric shaver is very powerful
- You can use it in wet and dry conditions
- It glides smoothly onto your skin
- You need to shave it most of the time to retain its power
- You need to dry completely or wet the area before you use this elective razor. Otherwise, it will not have the desired effect
- • You need to cut your hair with the utilization of a clipper before using the blade for the best result
3. Gillette Swirl Women’s Razor Refills,6 Count
Unique Features of the Product:
- Comes with five contour razor blades
- Adjustable blades for hard-to-reach body areas
- With water-activated moisture glide serum
- 6 times flexible than standard razor blades
- All blades suit all Venus razors
- The razor has plastic handle for easy control and manipulation
- It has a soft rubber so that you could place your index finger comfortably
- It gives you a close and smooth shave
- It provides full protection and safety
- It does not irritate your sensitive skin
- It has a classic look to it
- However, it felt like you have less control on the razor
- It allows you to have less control on some tricky body areas
Choosing the Best Women’s Razors
In picking out the ideal blade that will make a difference in your skin, you need to ensure that it does not make too much contact with your skin. Plus, it must not also leave you with cuts and nicks after your shave. When you choose a razor, especially the best razor for shaving legs, it can also help women avoid irritating bumps in your entire body and your legs. A lot of razors also give off a cooling effect, and it also comes with conditioning strips based on the size of the blade itself. The pieces will serve as the smooth area of the blade when it is in contact with your skin. As it comes close to the skin and the hair, the strips will moisten the area. Thus, it lessens irritation caused by the razor.
What to Pick: A Disposable or Refillable Women’s Razor?
Most women find it hard to choose a razor. They are confused whether to choose a disposable or a refillable razor. All women have various preferences when it comes to selecting a blade, especially for the best razor for the bikini area. You see, the disposable one is cheaper. Hence, a lot of women decide to purchase them over the refillable alternative. Refillable razors are quite more expensive than the disposable ones. However, they may extend their lifespan than the disposable ones. When you properly care for your blade, it may even last longer than expected. Also, a lot of females think that the edge placed on the refillable razors are high-quality compared to disposable counterparts. Thus, they provide better shaving effect. But, what is important here is the comfort they provide the user. So, the choice is still in your hands.
Women’s Razor that Cause Less Cuts and Nicks
Another huge complaint made by women when it comes to shaving is the aftershave nicks and cuts. A lot of females believe that the type of razor plays a significant impact when it comes to having a smooth skin. What you simply need to do to avoid these irritations is to keep your blade in good condition. Moreover, it is vital that women pay a lot of attention to the process of shaving. In short, you need to focus on the areas you are shaving and be careful about pressing the blade closer to your skin.
How to Take Care of Your Razor to Avoid Injury ?
When your cutter starts to dull out, it is vital to either change its blade or dispose of it. The first sign that you’ll notice when your blade begins to get dull is it starts to rust. If it displays signs of rusting, but it is still sharp, you may use a baby oil to preserve it. It will save you a lot of cash in purchasing a new one due to nicks and cuts. Also, most razors have a cover for protection. Thus, it is best to keep the lid when not in use to avoid rusting.
Skin Preparation Before Shaving
Before shaving comes to play, it is ideal to find the right razor and the perfect shaving cream to prevent any nicks and cuts. Also, it will give you a smoother skin after. When you use a shaving cream, it will aid your razor to do its function properly. Moreover, it helps you moisten your skin when shaving. Before using the blade, also make sure that you rinse it properly. It will help you prevent the gathering of hair in between the blades. It will also avoid the gel from caking. As you prepare the site, you may also use warm water. It will facilitate hair relaxation. Then, you may use a skin exfoliant before shaving to help you remove any dead skin cells that may dull the blades of the razor.
Appropriately Manipulating a Women’s Razor
Women may cut their body hair in a different manner. A lot of women usually shave their legs, underarms, and bikini areas. When shaving your legs, you may move the razor going straight, following a vertical line. It will make the best shave effect for your legs. As you shave your armpits, you must move the razor down. You must follow a vertical line, going downwards as you shave this area. It will help you facilitate more comfort and less irritation.
It is also better if you can find a razor with a grip. It will give you a better maneuvering and holding. A non-slip grip feature is also advisable when it comes to choosing a blade. When using a non-slip grip razor, women may feel safer and more confident to manipulate the blade all over the areas of their body.
Another feature to search for when buying a women’s razor is the flexibility of its head. Remember that women have curves and edges to reach when doing the process. Thus, it is better to have a flexible head to provide a safer and easier shaving. A pivoting tip will help you remove body hair from the areas of your body that are hard to reach. It will also give you a complete shave in some regions with less work to do and more comfort.
The fact here is that a lot of women start shaving at a very young age. Some start at 12, others start at 16. The growth of body hair is a normal phenomenon in a human’s body. However, some women are having trouble with the rapid growth of body hair. With that, they use a razor to cut their unwanted hair. However, the problem here is choosing the best razor for women. Luckily, we have provided the list of the best women’s razor available on the market today. In fact, the Gillette Swirl Women’s Razor Refills has been named as the best razor by many users. Not only that it provides safe and effective shaving, but it also avoids cuts, nicks, and burns that happen during the process.